Thursday 19 June 2008

ChildLightUSA CM Conference Notes - Part One


The ChildLight USA CM Conference was wonderful. We are so thankful to have been able to share it with more members of the WHHE. Seven of us were able to take part and came away full and inspired in our home education efforts.


We hope to have several posts about the conference, and my sincere desire is that each woman who attended would be able to share some of what she experienced and learned while there. The formal posts for this blog will begin soon, but in the meantime, you can hop over to PeaceLedge where I have posted about my experience with Nature Study and dry-brush watercolour. Here's a teaser, though, so you can see what this 'non-artist' learned:


More to come,


Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,
    your nature notebook drawings are so beautiful and inspiring... I am reminded of the gentle joy of observation and drawing and how much I need to refresh this habit in our home. My goal is to try one per week over the summer season. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.