Monday 2 February 2009

Prang Refills, Anyone?

Our family's dry brush painting has taken a bit of a stall over the winter months, but, as we prepare for spring's return, I realize that our supplies need to be replenished.

I went looking online for a place that would sell refill paints for the Prang Oval -8 watercolours and found on in Ontario. They sell the refills in packs of 12 of the same colour for $6.95 and offer free shipping with orders over $35. That would involve me buying a lifetime supply of refills for our family! So I thought maybe there are others of you out there who would like to combine an order for refills. If you're interested, please comment or email me, and I'll work out the details with you. (It would work out to about $0.65 per refill tablet once taxes are factored in.)

For sure I'd order yellow (two of our three paint sets are almost completely out of yellow!), blue, and red, but other than that I'm open to requests.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer,
    I'd take some yellow, red and blue too although I had to search for the box of paints. I think I last used it in October. Maybe this will be a kick start for us.
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.