Wednesday 22 October 2008

Dessert Recipes Wanted

Once again, we heard many requests for dessert recipes from the selection that was shared at the tea last night. You ladies are a gifted group!!

If you provided a dessert at either of the meetings so far this year, would you take the time to type the recipe into an email and send it to me in an email?

I know that it takes a bit of time to do, probably more time than to write it out by hand, but there were LOTS of requests, and this really would be an efficient way to get the recipes into the members' hands. Of course, if yours is a multi-generational secret family recipe which you have promised your grandmother never to share with anyone other than your own children, we wouldn't expect you to break that promise! But, I'm sure that most of you are like me: mildly flattered when anyone requests the recipe for something I've served (WOW! They liked it!!).

So, please contribute to our WHHE dessert recipe compilation. As this grows we might even expand to include lunch ideas, or great crock-pot concoctions...who knows?


Oh, and I'll soon have some of my reflections about the meeting posted. If you want to contribute your own thoughts to add to the conversation, please email me and I'll put it into a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.