Sunday 26 October 2008

A Question to Follow-Up the Meeting from Cathy B. (who led the application portion of the meeting)

We were unable to get to Chapter 13 on Tuesday night....my how time does fly. (I can appreciate why a clock is often placed by the facilitator!)

After looking at my notes, there is one point that I thought I would still like to put forward to the group to ponder and maybe even respond via the WHHE site.

On page 108, I have taken the following quote:

"I've always been careful not to 'over-work' literature by picking it apart or by scheduling in very many suggested activities listed in those expensive study guides. One or two related activities, at most, have worked fine for us."

My question would have been, "What kind of activities have you found to work well or not so well when working with literature?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.